During the condensation process of China Lead Die Casting, due to irregular shape caused by insufficient internal compensation, rough holes appeared on the surface.
1. The alloy pouring temperature is too high.
2. The wall thickness of the casting structure is uneven, resulting in hot spots.
3. The specific pressure is too low.
4. The overflow tank has insufficient capacity and the overflow port is too thin.
5. The filling degree of the pressure chamber is too small, and the surplus material (cake) is too thin, so the final feeding does not work.
6. The inner gate is small.
7. The local temperature of the mold is too high.
1. Abide by the alloy melting specifications, the overheating time of the alloy liquid is too long, and the pouring temperature is reduced.
2. Improve casting structure, eliminate metal accumulation parts, uniform wall thickness and slow transition.
3. Raise the specific pressure appropriately.
4. Increase the overflow tank capacity and thicken the overflow port.
5. Improve the filling degree of the pressure chamber and adopt quantitative pouring.
6. Properly improve the gating system so as to transfer pressure well.
Want to know more about it, the China Zinc Die Casting Manufacturer will answer your questions.